sexta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2010

Friday 22 January 12:49

friday 22 january 12:49
When we move on at the frist time I was a baby so I don't mind cause I have no idea what I was doing
then when I a make tree we move on to another country Germany My Brother with twelve so he lost a lot friends
but he don't let out fathers know about
but them we finaly stay in just one home in Germany
at six I star to go at school I loved cause I was not just with my Brother all the time
and makin' friends was everthing I wanted but the girls can be rally mean
they hurt me alot physically and mentally so then my father resolved that I would go it studies at home
to the nine I start to go to a psychologist cause I blocked myself on my room and just out to study and eat
my father decided what was hour of is changed for the Nashville(U.S.A) without neighbors without friends
My mom star to scream the six of the morning and was ending only at night
weel I need to go so later I go back the same girl with different story

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário